简体 English
返回
All categories
/
/
/
Injection Decorative Parts Of Speaker Panel Mould
 ${ele.title}
 ${ele.title}
 ${ele.title}
 ${ele.title}
 ${ele.title}
 ${ele.title}
 ${ele.title}
 ${ele.title}
 ${ele.title}
 ${ele.title}

Injection Decorative Parts Of Speaker Panel Mould





Mold name

Injection decorative parts of speaker panel mould


 Mold Steel
718H、C50



Mold gate way


Hot   runner




1st. Test mold time


55   days




Package


PET   film covered then packing into standard wooden case





 

Oskai mold company will provide the corresponding accessories.

 

FAQ

Q: what is the specific order process of mold?

A: To determine the cooperation with OSKai mold company, the two sides negotiate the mold requirements, mold amount and other details after the signing of the contract. Customers in accordance with the negotiated amount of money to oSKai mold company. Oskai mold company technical team began to do mold 3D modeling design drawings, according to the drawings for technical processing, including carving, electric spark, polishing and other means. After the mold is finished, the mold is tested three times. Products meet customer requirements after timely shipping.

 

Q: What are your company's payment methods?

A: 40% as down-payment before design, the other 60% balance should be arranged after confirmed samples.

 

Q:Which kinds of mould is OSKAI mould specialized in?

A:OSKAI mold is specialized in plastic injection mould, especailly on daily use mould.

 

Q:Can OSKAI Mould supply the finished products?

A:Yes, OSKAI mould can arrange that for you very easy. there are full kinds of injection machine used for rent in our city, Or we can supply only products if clients do not need the moulds.

 

About us.

OSKAI Mould already export to Europe, Africa, Mid-East area, South-east Asia and so on. There is 90% of our molds export to different countries, we already tidy & built own export molds standard regulation in

order to meet different countries client’s demands.
Details

Mold name

Injection decorative parts of speaker panel mould
 Mold Steel 718H、C50

Mold gate way

Hot   runner

1st. Test mold time

55   days

Package

PET   film covered then packing into standard wooden case

 

Oskai mold company will provide the corresponding accessories.

 

FAQ

Q: what is the specific order process of mold?

A: To determine the cooperation with OSKai mold company, the two sides negotiate the mold requirements, mold amount and other details after the signing of the contract. Customers in accordance with the negotiated amount of money to oSKai mold company. Oskai mold company technical team began to do mold 3D modeling design drawings, according to the drawings for technical processing, including carving, electric spark, polishing and other means. After the mold is finished, the mold is tested three times. Products meet customer requirements after timely shipping.

 

Q: What are your company's payment methods?

A: 40% as down-payment before design, the other 60% balance should be arranged after confirmed samples.

 

Q:Which kinds of mould is OSKAI mould specialized in?

A:OSKAI mold is specialized in plastic injection mould, especailly on daily use mould.

 

Q:Can OSKAI Mould supply the finished products?

A:Yes, OSKAI mould can arrange that for you very easy. there are full kinds of injection machine used for rent in our city, Or we can supply only products if clients do not need the moulds.

 

About us.

OSKAI Mould already export to Europe, Africa, Mid-East area, South-east Asia and so on. There is 90% of our molds export to different countries, we already tidy & built own export molds standard regulation in

order to meet different countries client’s demands.

Keyword:
mold
the
oskai
to
of
mould
is
in
after
Previous

CONTACT INFO

Linda

Mobile:+86-13586005286
Tel:+86-576-84796888
E-mail:lindazou@188.com
WhatsApp:008613586005286

Nora

Mobile:+86-18858665677
E-mail:Nora@chinese-mould.com

Copyright © 2022 Taizhou OSKAI Mould Factory 浙ICP备09086439号 Powered by 300.cn

Online Inquiry

验证码